Monday, January 12, 2009

Just Hi

Hi.

I don't have anything deep. I don't have a clear subject. I have bits and pieces of a bunch of things and no one thing that I must say either to the world or to myself.

Yoga was good today. It kicked my ass. That's usually good as soon as the pain stops. I knew I was being shockingly wimpy, but I just accepted it. So it is.

That's what I get for eating highly-processed food with low nutritional value. The body always knows.

Seeing my favorite yoga teachers P and H was uplifting. H teaches, P takes the class. H offered to let me teach the final relaxation segment of class any time I'd like, as part of my teacher training. That made me feel great. I may not be in optimal shape, but I have a soothing voice, a grasp of imagery. and a deep spirit.

1 comment:

cryptonomico said...

What is the optimal shape?
Sounds Platonic to me.
Are we using some specific person as a model?