Monday, March 3, 2014

Everything Happens...

Billy: Please don't say "for a reason."
Penny: I wasn't going to. Everything... happens.




Just wrote this email below to a colleague. Wanted to give her some words to boost her up and let her know that even though it's tough, she and her family are not alone. We all go through tough things sometimes, some of us for longer than others. But none of us are ever really alone. "Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle about which you know nothing." And, in the end, everything happens.


*********
"Personally, I am so sorry to hear that you are stressed out. And, now, in pain! :( I so totally empathize with you - I would hate being in such an up-in-the-air situation. I hope that it can resolve for you guys as quickly and optimally as possible. And that you can get settled into just the perfect situation all around!


You guys are just the sweetest family in the world and I wish you weren't having to go through this uncertainty. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. So far, I figure the best way I can help is by simply doing the work you give me as quickly and dependably as possible. But if there IS anything else...


I know that I have been through some hard times in my life where it felt like everything was shifting around me and there was no certainty. In those times, it helped me to just put a lot of faith in God and try to live moment by moment with an open, accepting attitude, waiting to see what would come next. I just tried to not obsess, to stay calm, count my blessings, and take whatever positive action I could. And ultimately everything does work out for the best and I think now my life is even better than it ever was. I hope something like that can help your family too!


Hugs!
Marie"

No comments: