Friday, February 5, 2010

Forecast for the Coming Year


No, it's not my birthday.

While shuffling around in piles of work papers, looking for nonprofit details for an application, I came across this horoscope that I saved. Meant to post it here, so I thought I better do it now, before it disappears again into the piles in each room that comprise my cumulative work space

"You'll focus your keen intellect on solving problems for others. A rush of affection makes the holidays sweeter. You'll barter services for something you dearly want in January. March is a rebirth for your career. Loved ones credit you for success in the spring. Sagittarius and Aries adore you."

I'm solving problems right now. Don't remember bartering anything in particular last month. Hmm. Maybe it will come clear later. Rebirth, career, credit and adoration seem promising! Although I don't know that I know any Sags or Aries, off the top of my head...

Wishing you a pleasant and fulfilling year of your own destiny!
***
Illustration credit to Josephine Wall at http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/zodiac/libra.html

3 comments:

kiwibok said...

Hi Marie...well I'm an Aries and I love your blog - so I am sure I'd adore you too :-)
Enjoy the weekend
x

Yogini B said...

This is a gorgeous picture! I am a libra so it really speaks to me.

Sounds like an interesting forecast and one with plenty of room for fulfillment and excitement.

Hope it is everything you dreamed!

PS - I am also a Tarot reader! Although I use only non-traditional decks. This picture reminds me very much of Justice - an interesting omen for your year! :)

Marie said...

Kathleen - You are too sweet! And now I know an Aries!!

L.G.- I think I chose this picture because it reminded me of Tarot cards. How interesting that you're a reader - I'm uncovering my own skill at reading. So far, I use Rider-Waite and a gorgeously, lush Celtic deck.

How did you start reading??

I welcome Justice for this year!!