Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ready For the Best News!!


I've done an hour of yoga and meditation. I made some crunchy warm cinnamon toast. And, after processing through writing, I've had time to reevaluate.


Before I send the bird of dispair flying out of the tree of panic, I'd like to consider the alternative.


That, this, all of this, all of these events in the past and today, are absolutely perfect.


That everything is happening just exactly as it needs to, and that it is moving towards something GOOD!


I am SO ready to be DONE with all of this gathering storm of fear, and I believe that the break in the clouds has just appeared. I wait in faith.


Above, I asked about the future and pulled the Four of Wands. Its meaning fits my situation perfectly and reassuringly.

2 comments:

kiwibok said...

Your faith will sustain you and attract the very good that you so deserve!

Marie said...

Thank you so much Kathleen. That means something to me.

As you'll see, now that I've vented my feelings and processed, I removed my post. I decided that it's not really the message I want to invest myself in, and put out into the world.

It's a wide and interesting world, and things do tend to work out very well, despite our doubts.