Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Very Encouraging!!

Everywhere I turn lately, I am getting wonderful signs from God that the donation of my kidney is just about the best thing I could plan on doing!

This is a wonderful feeling as I am so very attached to K, and really want to share my health with her - although she is pretty darn happy, bubbly and unbelievably positive without any help from anyone!

"Kidney donors needn't worry" was the first thing that caught my eye this morning. The blurb leads to this article and the lovely words "profoundly safe." But I knew that already intuitively, and I am getting more and more excited about this novel experience that I am going to share with K.

There are big, BIG changes going on in my life, my work, my writing, my health, my marriage, my home - just about every aspect of my being is up for improvement right now, and there is a sense of unbelievably positive, unstoppable forces at work all around me!

The very, very best to you as well, dear reader!

1 comment:

kiwibok said...

What an amazing thing you are doing, Marie! I wish you health and strength.
And may the changes you are going through bring peace and joy.
Much love x