Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh, Happy Coincidence!


I was eagerly working away at one of my fave public spots when I saw a familiar shape moving towards me against the light spilling through the windows. My attorney.


"Hey, Stranger!" I exclaimed. "How are you?"


It's the second time this month I've run into him when I'm out and about. He was glad to see me, interested in my work, and we exchanged pleasantries.


Then he told me that he is going to re-open my legal case and try again to improve things for me. I am overwhelmed with hope and gratitude.


Just a year ago, I had some horrible legal difficulties crop up, and he stepped forward and resolved it for me. Now, I know that he has not forgotten about me. He's a good man and a good attorney.


I feel so much better knowing that he's still trying to work things out for me. There is always hope!!!


Please, please, please, please, please ...

No comments: