Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweet...

Sorry for the long absence. I've been super busy with everything - all coming all at once, but I think I've picked up a new steady job. Yay. This summer is all about expanding my business and getting more clients as well as writing more, more, more.

I turned in my first writing assignment for my class and got an A. So cute. My instructor's comments are so detailed I forgot I'd even get a grade. I ran out of time to research my article so I shelved it to await the future ( I need to find a magazine to query for it, anyway) and whipped out nine pages of memoir in a few hours.

It came out so quickly and so well that my teacher is encouraging me to consider a book project. He knows a lot of my backstory, and it is interesting stuff. I just don't know if I want to share it with the world (beyond here, of course). What matters more to me - privacy or a book deal? Hmm...

Anyway, here's a song I've been loving lately. May all of your dispositions be sweet...

Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap

No comments: