Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Annual Vacation... Aaahhh...



We're on our annual family break to Pismo Beach. My parents, our family, and my brother's family meet up here each year for the last few, to celebrate the weekend before Thanksgiving and my dad's birthday. Even better, my parents often foot the hotel bill!!!




It's not the fanciest hotel in the world, but I love it. From the "north tower, southern side, fourth floor corner rooms" (yes, I sat down and figured that out before reserving!), you can see the pool, the town, and an incredible expanse of ocean lapping around Pismo pier.





By far the MOST exciting part of this trip is finally meeting my now four month old niece, Lillian Dae! She is absolutely gorgeous, just starting to smile and laugh. Last night she was playing peekaboo for the first time with J and B. Lily seems fascinated by her cousins, intuitively understanding that children are different than adults and just straight out more fun.

1 comment:

green ink said...

Oh my, that looks lovely! Hope you're enjoying your holiday xx