Friday, November 20, 2009

God Speaks... Through FM

I was driving home today from dropping off some paperwork at the donor transplant center and halfway listening to the radio. I've slowed my progress towards donation over the last few months but have just about decided to continue moving forward slowly.

Pros and cons were sort of dancing around in my mind, holding hands and spinning lazily in slow circles, when the DJ cut in with this:

"Do you know how great you are? First, you're listening to Jack FM. And, you've decided to be a kidney donor. All of you. You're just awesome."

I shook myself alert and did a mental double-take. Huh? Was that the voice of God suggesting the answer to me???

Sometimes life is too amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooooooooooove when God does that! It's rare (that complete, in your face answer), but it's spine tingling when He does it. God is AWESOME!

Marie said...

Isn't that incredible? Now God has to help me stick to my fitness routine and drop this extra weight!