Monday, January 16, 2012

Work Resumes

I hate the Verizon proposal!! There, I said it. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

It is like a huge weight pressing down on my brain draining all the creativity and fun from my writing. And it really is due now. I've been struggling with it, and ignoring it, for way too long. I need to just get it done so that I am free to move on to my other assignments.

It is just so dull answering question after boring question, especially when I only have part of the information at hand, and I have to be a bit imaginative in my responses, but at the same time I have to be completely accurate and meassurable. Oh, and always show the organization in the best, most compelling light.

Otherwise, it's been a really, really nice weekend. Lots of socializing for the girls. We had a little get together, went to an extra gymnastics session. Saturday, all four of us spent the entire day in our pajamas, just reading and writing and watching TV and didn't get dressed until nightfall. Today, after I taught my yoga - which had new students- my mom joined us and we went to lunch and saw The Artist. Which my girls said was dull, but we adults admired and enjoyed.

Now I am dutifully sitting at my screen, and chiseling away at the 33 questions before me.

No comments: