Friday, June 15, 2012

Mechanics

I've spent most of this week dedicated to fixing cars. It's like the fifth time in a month that we've had work done. Picked my car up Monday after having a/c redone and seatbelt fixed and took it straight to transmission shop. Treated it to a nice rebuild. Bye bye money earned over last few months! Then picked it up yesterday and straight back to mechanic because a/c STILL does NOT work. This is the third time!

I've spent all morning just sitting here and waiting for it to be fixed. Just called and found out it won't be done until this afternoon or Monday. So now I have to get a ride home as our other car is NOT working EITHER. Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

I love my car and driving is a great privilege. I'll be happy when they are both fixed properly. I could complain more self-righteously if not for the fact that actually sitting in this cafe is giving me a good amount of quiet time, with excellent wifi, in which to work. And I had hours of stuff to do anyway. So really no point in complaining.

Have I mentioned how very, very much I love my flexible, portable, interesting job?

No comments: