Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Update

I didn't make it to Santa Monica, of course.

But I did make it to the next town. I browsed sun-warmed produce at the Farmers Market and chose some juice-succulent strawberries. And I ran through the discount department store and found some gorgeous shoes instead of a hat.

Ralph Lauren wedge heels made of lovely chocolate brown lace. I wear a lot of brown, and they seemed to promise good things for the coming summer.

I'm an expensive girl, and spending money is one of my favorite hobbies. It's the bane of my days and a force that keeps me hunched over this keyboard, always looking for the balance.

I didn't create any new fiction Friday, but I did compile a list of participants that my fundraising clients badly needed.

So, success and a pleasant day, all things considered.

No comments: