Thursday, June 11, 2009

"I hid under your porch because I love you."


My family thoroughly enjoyed seeing UP last week. Dug, the golden retriever, was an unbelievably appealing and humorous character. He captures the essence of goofy, enthusiastic, sloppy, live-in-the-moment dogginess.

Here's my family's new favorite quote. Imagine it delivered in a breathlessly excited doggie voice. We're punting it around like a football.

"Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, 'I forgot to gather acorns for the winter and now I am dead.' Ha ha! It's funny because the squirrel gets dead."-Dug the dog.

Apparently, the dogs weren't that keen on squirrels!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I. LOVED. This. Movie. Except for the airplane commandeering canines, it was movie perfection.