Monday, October 3, 2011

Forty Three


Tra-la-la. It's a lovely day!!

I taught yoga class this morning. Oh, didn't I mention it? I'm a regular yoga teacher now!!! I finally took on my very own class. We meet every Monday at 10:30. I'm just starting, still trying to build up my student base. But so far, excellent.

I picked up my first paycheck this morning, and hope to have many more to come.

For lunch, I zipped over to this cafe. The day is gorgeous -- overcast and chasing back and forth from blue to grey sky. Big fat raindrops drummed my car as I pulled in, but now the rain has stopped and a cool breeze blows. Outside here, a landscaped stream burbles, piped in classical music soothes, and an amiable group lunches happily.

I choose banana cream pie. Hardly a nutritional win, I know, but I couldn't resist the mounds of fluffy white cream which reminded me of the clouds in the sky. That first bite, complete with shavings of white chocolate, melted in my mouth like a happy song.

No comments: