Monday, March 18, 2013

Calm on Monday

I got to teach two yoga classes this morning. Back to back.

I am thoroughly relaxed and stretched out.

I had a bit of a hiccup with the CD player, but I solved it by staying calm. When it wouldn't play, I tried what I could. Then I stopped and got the class going. When I had a pause in the istruction, I took a breath and tried again. When it didn't work, I accepted that there would be no music for class this day.

Then I thought to try to universal solution to electronic problems. I turned it off, waited five minutes, and turned it back on. Success! The lilting notes of joy filled the room.

This day is so peaceful without the time pressure of school! I'm going to write a bit, then have my parents over for dinner. Then write more.

Ooh. And I keep having good ideas for the possible novel. Hmm.

No comments: