Friday, October 17, 2008

My Brother, the Mountain Biker

As it's come to my attention that my brother is now reading this blog, I will keep my promise to him. He was quite excited about his last vacation, centered as always on hurling his body around at great speeds while clinging to the alloy and vinyl bits of a bike frame.

So excited that he got himself taped and did the youtube thing. Check out the clip below and ask yourself, "Is this the way I would choose to spend my one week of freedom per year?"

At least with yoga, your body stays in contact with the ground!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

amazing!! when i lived in marin county there were trails that moutain bikers would ride..that i was afraid to WALK let alone ride!
great video!
xoxo

Marie said...

I know! My brother is really amazing!

Best to you!
Marie