Monday, April 30, 2012

The Aliens are NOT in control...

I had an unusual dream last night...

The world had been taken over by aliens. They weren't that evident in the dream; I just knew that they had taken control. To that point, they had been fairly benevolent, but, of course, human beings never welcome alien occupation and always expect it to take a turn to the oppressive side. So resistance was brewing. A good friend of mine was the editor of a newspaper, and she was figuring out ways to print coded messages that the aliens didn't notice -- just in case a covert communication system would be needed.

Later, in the dream, the alien presence had faded away. I ran into that friend and was very happy to see her. The first thing she said to me was "60 pages and counting!" (Although that's not really that much - I don't know why my mind choose that number.) I was very pleased for her.


Later, the aliens were gone and I think we had some coffee and a nice chat. The dream shifted to something else, and eventually my alarm awoke me. The messages I took away were these: It's a good idea to resist alien occupation, and it's nice to catch up with old friends. :)

No comments: