Friday, April 13, 2012

Peace


I've been quarreling a lot with my husband lately. I've been tense and irritable, anxious and overworked. I mean, I know a lot of it IS me. I'm not very patient and I'm sort of snappy and I get fed up with the littlest thing.

I know that's not very pleasant to live with, and I'm sorry, babe.

But I'm kinda glad about it too. After a few tough days, I am feeling SO much better today. More balanced and hopeful. More warm and loving.

I think having those prickly times, and not having them turn into a huge disaster is actually very reassuring. It shows me that it's okay for us to just be who we are, and that we like each other anyway. And that's very, very nice.

It feels good to be liked for who you are, doesn't it?

Let's continue to work our way along this path - together!

No comments: