Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Holy Coincidence, Batman!

Or, you know, a sign.

A sign that things are moving along exactly as they are supposed to!

So, yesterday, my attorney happened to mention the name of a really fair judge that he hopes will decide my motion. Restless in between tasks, I thought I'd do a little research on him. Not in a creepy stalker way, you know, just to find out something and maybe see a photo so I can send positive energy his way. So that I'll know who I'll be looking at while my future is being decided.

I found some very nice articles about him and some impressive social-justice work he's done from the bench and in the community. Inspired by John F. Kennedy. Okay, so far so good. Then I found a couple of photos. He looks nice. Smart. Grandfatherly.

Then I clicked out of my search and into the home page for the Community Foundation I need to apply to next. And, Holy Cow! There's the exact same photo that I was just looking at! Turns out, my nice and fair judge does work for the Foundation as well.

It's like we're already working for the same causes. That seems positive, doesn't it?

No comments: