Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Big Relief

Safely back at home, with no more scuffling about seating around me, I am very happy to report that I have - finally!- finished that second LOI. That means I have completed the total amount of work I had to do for March and April. More will come, but for just this moment, I get a tiny pause, and a big sigh of relief. Whew.

I love my quiet house; I love my big, green desk; I particularly love my glass of chilled white wine which is making this work time a bit more civilized.*

It's true -- I have been heard in the past to exclaim: white wine is just a waste of grapes! But lately, there's just something so appealing about its cool, light flavor. It's perfect for a hot, muggy work day. See, there's another benefit of working at home!

*Respectful apologies for those of you who don't drink alcohol. I do, sometimes, other times I don't for long periods. If you never do, that's all to the good. I'm sure that substituting in some cold sparkling cider, a fancy glass of fizzy water, or even an icy mint tea would have the same impact. :)

No comments: