Thursday, August 16, 2012

Certainty

There is a wave lately
Of Good Energy
Building

Can you feel it?

The possibility of connection
Stability
Hope
Peace
The Dawn of Enough
Of Good things
That can last a lifetime

And maybe
Even
Beyond...


************
Things have been going really well for me lately. This month of August, this busyness which I enjoy, this mindful giving -- they have all been part of an upswing for me, my family, and my friends.

I know I'm a bit behind in my documentation but I have continued to give each day and I'll get those posts up here soon. I'm halfway through my 29 days of giving, and I plan to reflect on that as well. 

I was walking the labyrinth a few mornings ago. The sun was rising, the birds were singing, the promise of the day's coming heat was just beginning to hang in the air. Suddenly, I realized that I was really and truly happy. A great wave of joy and contentment flooded through me. I actually have everything I want, and everything I could ever want. It's all here in my life today, or it's coming, or it's possible. It feels so good to be happy after so many other days of struggle and suffering. It's such a relief to realize that I am no longer in any of those difficult places.I still have some goals of course, some things I'd like to see come to fruition. It gives me great hope that the future will be even better.

No comments: