Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It was Monday

Eek. I got too busy to blog! I did however teach yoga and spend hours working diligently. Finished off an Annenberg application, which had some questions I'd never seen before. I don't even know what a Board "Give and Get Policy" is, and neither did my client. I can make an educated guess though. I've got another Annenberg to do this week for a different org, which should be easier in that now I've done it once, and harder, in that their paperwork and stats are not very organized so answering questions will be more difficult.

And today, I skipped my chance to go to yoga and have been very productively sitting here working my way through a short LOI and the app to go with it. I gotta get out for a while now though or I go a bit stir crazy. Plus I've got a ton of errands. I have 26 things on my to-do list for today alone, including such joys as stop by the Water Department to see if we paid our July bill, get the girls haircuts, put dinner in the crockpot, call AT&T, drop my car off for A/C service. And so on....

No comments: