Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Work Process

Okay, this is it. I'm totally buckling down now. All this text is written so I just need to paste it all into the application and I can check another one. If I do it quick, I can get it all in there in just a few minutes. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll whip out the app and then we'll have dinner. Yeah, like a deadline.

Let me just, log in. Okay, so far so good. Aagh, it's loading. La la la... boring wait. I know, let me just check out that Jenna Marbles I've heard so much about, my daughters love her. (pause) Oh my God! Bad language alert! Remind me not to let them watch THAT any more.

Okay, I'm in. Here's the stupid answers to your dorky "eligibility" quiz. Duh. Here's the email, the password. Okay. What? Why are there two blank applications in our file? Ack. Did I accidentally set up two applications? Well, they're both blank. I'll just delete one.

Click.

Really? I have to review it and confirm delete? Look, it's BLANK. Okay, Delete.

God. Yes, Yes. I understand that it will PERMANENTLY delete this application. Yes, I am sure. Click. CLICK! Ack, more waiting. Like it's even really deleting it anyway. I know it's still out there somewhere, floating around, encoded in electronic permanence. Okay, that's it. I'm switching back to my BLOG...

No comments: